Rare purple glass antique art deco Dome Light Interior 1910-1920's 1930's car
This vintage Domelight has glass that is extremely rare being purple from age. LOOK AT PHOTOS FOR BEST DESCRIPTION. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Other Car & Truck Parts & Accessories". The seller is "estates-collection" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Republic of Croatia, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion.
- Other Part Number: 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937
- Interchange Part Number: Buick Cadillac Chevrolet GMC Chrysler Dodge Ford, Lincoln Mercury Oldsmobile Pontiac Plymouth DeSoto, Packard Hupmobile Hudson Essex Nash Graham Paige, Willys Whippet Overland Knight MB Century Special, Jeep Series Four Six Eight Studebaker OEM Standard, Airflow Deluxe Master Airstream Streamlined Pickup, Terraplane Fleetline Fleetmaster Stylemaster Truck, Aerosedan Touring Roadster Convertible Cabriolet, Utility 2 Two Door 2DR 4 Four Door 4DR Coupe Sedan, Station Wagon Sport Hot Rod Custom Bomb Rat Rod GM, Lowrider Production Art Deco Assembly Line Option, Accessory Dealer Rare Installed Factory Plated 216, Accessories Model A Model B Model T SCTA Flathead, Delivery Panel Cylinder 6 8 Speed Style Universal, Style V8 FoMoCo Mopar DPCD Vintage Antique Classic, HP V8 Kit GPW USA Made Parts Race Gasser Dragster, Mount Patina Restore Restoration Ton Find Crusier, Lead Sled Original Driver Show Pre-War Closed Cab, Power COE 4WD Chassis Passenger Commercial Duty AA, 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1946 1947 1948
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927
- Superseded Part Number: 1938, 1937, 1939, 1940, 1941, 1935, 1936, commander, president, champion, coupe express, car, truck, hot rod, rat rod
- Vintage Part: 1910's 1920's 1930's
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
- Universal Fitment: Yes